In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, BUMY MEDICAL with the www.bumymedical.com domain, trade name of the company Wellmarket and domicile Vicente Arregui, 794, 44940 Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico, as responsible for your personal data, makes your knowledge the privacy and management policy of personal data, in which at all times you will seek that the processing of them is legitimate , controlled and informed, in order to guarantee the privacy of them.
"BUMY MEDICAL", through www.bumymedical.com (hereinafter the "Portal"), aims to protect personal data, provided by users; as well as the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in the processing thereof (hereinafter, together the "Information"). Therefore, "BUMY MEDICAL" has established the following provisions to protect such Information to the extent possible, which may change at any time. So "BUMY MEDICAL" suggests checking them periodically.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED.
"BUMY MEDICAL" does not collect sensitive data.
The personal data provided by any user, subscribers, customers, suppliers and/or users, in favor of "BUMY MEDICAL" will have the use described below:
* To identify, locate, communicate, contact or send you information.
No transfers of information are made with third parties.
The use of personal data will relate to the type of interaction that the user has with "BUMY MEDICAL" in his/her role as responsible for the Information, whether the relationship between the user and "BUMY MEDICAL" is of a commercial, civil, commercial or other nature.
* When you visit the Portal, "BUMY MEDICAL" automatically collects personal data such as region, city, language, country, which then adds to a set so that it is not associated with a single person who is identifiable. This information compiles statistics on how many users visit the Portal and which pages they accessed. By collecting this Information they best adapt to websites to Users and Visitors. As noted below, "BUMY MEDICAL" collects this Information through "temporary files" or "web beacons".
* Log files: Temporary files are server web files (such as domain name or IP address, URL, http response code, the website from which you visited us, or the date and duration of your visit) that are automatically created when an Internet user visits a site. Once the User stops using the website, this information is processed and used only to allow more connections, for billing issues, to detect interruptions in the telecommunications equipment of "BUMY MEDICAL", as well as to detect abuses in telecommunications services. This information is deleted immediately after the connection to the website is complete. This information is used to create general joint profiles of the Portal user base, and not to create custom user profiles.
The temporality of the handling of personal data will be indefinite from the date on which the user has provided them to "BUMY MEDICAL".
On the www.bumymedical.com website, we collect the user's email, phone number, person's name, billing details, shipping data, logos, sizes and models requested, for the sending of quotes, ordering process or subscription to our newslette
2. USE, PURPOSE AND TREATMENT OF INFORMATION.
"BUMY MEDICAL" uses the most advanced technology at its disposal for the protection of Information provided by users of the Portal, including the SSL security padlock.
The data collected is used for various commercial purposes, such as providing statistical data, sending advertising, sending quotes, orders, service surveys, to users according to their specific interests, conducting marketing research, and other activities or promotions that "BUMY MEDICAL" deems appropriate. "BUMY MEDICAL" may disclose Information where, by law and/or competent authority, or on the basis in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (i) comply with legal processes; (ii) Comply with the User Agreement; (iii) Respond to claims involving any content that undermines the rights of third parties, or; iv) Protect the rights, property or safety of "BUMY MEDICAL", its users and the general public.
Holders have the right to go to the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI) if they consider that their right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
4. LIMITATION OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In our program to notify promotions, offers and services via email, only BUMY MEDICAL has access to the information collected. This type of advertising is made through notices and promotional emails, which will only be sent to you and those registered contacts for this purpose, this indication may modify it at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com In the emails sent, may occasionally include offers from third parties that are our business partners.
5. ARCO RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION) AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The personal data provided by the user will be part of a file that will contain your profile. The user can exercise his rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Also, at any time he can revoke the consent to the processing of his data, by the same means indicated above.
Your request must be accompanied by the arguments by which you wish to exercise any of your rights, together with an official identification of the data subject or its proxy, your request will be answered within 20 working days.
We advise the user to update their data each time they have any modification, as this will allow to provide a more personalized service.
7. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
This privacy notice may be updated, in order to reflect changes to the services of "BUMY MEDICAL". In this case, the "last updated" date will be changed at the top of the update. If material changes are made to this privacy notice, or in the way that "BUMY MEDICAL" uses and/or transmits personal information, the user will be notified prior to its implementation, by means of a communication to the email that he/she has provided for such purposes.
In case of doubts and / or comments to this privacy notice, the user may contact "BUMY MEDICAL ", by electronic communication to the email@example.com obtaining a response about it, within 72 working hours.
9. LEGAL MARK IN FORCE.
The user undertakes, simply by browsing through the Portal, to respect all current legal regulations related to the use, management and use of information systems. "BUMY MEDICAL" extends this privacy notice, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as by the rules applicable at national and international level.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This Privacy/Confidentiality Statement is subject to the terms and conditions of www.bumymedical.com, which constitutes a legal agreement between you and "BUMY MEDICAL". If you use our services, you have read, understood and agreed to the above terms.
11. DOUBTS OR SUGGESTIONS
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Privacy Notice, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated date: December 2020.
Seleccione el color